onsdag 13 februari 2013

How to continue this blog

Okey, Ive been ignoring this blog some time now. 
One reason is I've had second thoughts about the structure of this blog, thought it was messy with diffrent languages, and I want to write about different things in swedish and in english.
Another reason is that I've been totally in to sewing for some time now. When I get into something really deep other interests get put on the wait for a while.
Also, I really need a shopping break, and when reading a lot (and writing, but I haven't really wrote that much of course) about lingerie I just want to shop, its like a decease. 

I've decided that I'll use this blog only for writing in english, and I keep the swedish "how to fit your bra"-like lessons in another place where I feel it belong better. 
Here I'll maybe start to do reviews soon, write about other bra related stuff. Some parts about clothes for a fuller bust might shop up as well, together with my own sewing development on the subject.
This is where I am now, and we will see where it ends.

For now I give a list of bras (bra sets), some not yet available, some have been out on the market, that I just need to get my hands on.

1st. Miss Mandalay, seen on facebook. I have a bikini from them in this lightly-padded shape and I love it. My guess is that this bra gives the same (in my taste) lovely shape and are just as comfortable as the bikini I have, and then it has dots! 


2nd. The Parfait by Affinitas new long-line styles. I have no idea if they will work out for me, but I cant wait to at least try! I have one Freya long-line, and it just rolls up under my bust, which is super annoying. The styles from Parfait seems to have some boning for structure thou, and I think thats a lot better. I also like that this seems so be un-padded. Not quite sure about which colour I like better thou, probably would've preferred something completely different (like blue/grey or olive green) colour wise.  



















These two are the sets I mostly want to try out right now. But there are some more Im a little curious about. 

Like this one from Gossard in this light beige colour. Its just for the retro/40s look it gives. 
I have only tried one set from gossard a couple of years ago, also a retro one, the "oh la la" strapless long-line together with the deep suspender (as thought for my wedding), that was a huge failure!
But the few reviews Ive read on this set makes me wanna try it. The shape seems to give a slightly pointy look and even thou Im more if a rounded-look-girl, I can appreciate this look for some occasions. 
Oh, and I really like the look of these girdle/waist cincher thingies!


Another Gossard set Id like to own (if its a good fit) is this. Just for the colours!


General wishes design wise is to find bras with stripes and checkered prints. Mostly small stripes, in combination with small dots. Also more cool prints and not just the flower/lace themes. I can like flowers and lace, but not all the time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar